Left to Right:
- Pelikan Souveran M605, Black & Rhodium – Fine nib – Pelikan Edelstein Aventurine
- Lamy 2000 – Medium Nib – Pilot Iroshizuku Fuyu-Syogun
- Sailor Professional Gear Imperial Black Edition – Fine Nib – J. Herbin Vert Empire
- Pilot Vanishing Point, Matte Black - Fine Nib – Pilot Blue Cartridge
- Pilot Metropolitan, Matte Black with Dots – Medium Nib – J. Herbin 1670 Bleu Ocean
- Kaweco Sport, Burgundy – Fine Nib – Noodler’s Bad Belted Kingfisher
Notes: Wow, I have seriously been slacking on these. It’s turned into more of a bi-weekly, sometimes three weekly, maybe monthly loadout? I haven’t been changing inks all that much because I’ve been stupid busy with school, work, and other work, and the dog. So I apologize for not posting these weekly, but changing the name is too much work. SO. This Weekly Loadout has a pretty serious amount of matte black going on. I’m pretty much settled in with everything I have. Also, if something in the list doesn’t have a link associated, there’s a pretty good chance that there’s a review coming in the very near future. I would give some opinions if everything wasn’t already being reviewed / in queue to be posted, so I’m going to save myself some time, and possibly build up some hype/excitement for new stuff. I apologize if the pictures aren’t as great as they could be. I used my new Nexus 4, and I’m not totally thrilled with the camera. It’s a great device, but the camera definitely leaves something to be desired. I feel like a walking contradiction, I need the latest phones / technology, yet I prefer a fountain pen and NEED a mechanical watch on my wrist.
Also, I opened up a new feature on the site called the TRADING POST. It’s a way for readers of the site to post up their lists of pen goodies that they wish to trade. It’s similar to the ink swap threads on the popular forums, but the difference here is that you get your own page, I host your list, and I create a custom contact form that emails you directly with any trade requests. Thanks to the few people who have submitted lists! If this is something you may be interested in, check it out! Also worth noting, you do not have to have a list on the site to trade! It’s encouraged, but if you want something in one of the lists, and want to trade, by all means!
- I am still taking submissions for your Weekly Loadouts! Click here for instructions on how to do that!
- I also started the “TRADING POST” where you can submit a list of pen stuff you want to trade, complete with a custom contact form to make life easier!
Keep Calm and Write On.
Bonus Dog Gallery: