Hey! Here’s another Weekly Loadout submission, this time from Aleks G.
If you would like to submit your Weekly Loadout of pens, ink, and paper, please share by clicking here!
Submission by Aleks G.
(aleks111 on Instagram)
- Kaweco AL sport (F) + Sailor Blue-Black
- Sailor ProGear Imp. Black (M) + Sailor Nano Blue-Black
- Pilot Vanishing Point (M) + Noodler’s Purple Heart
- Omas 360° (M) + Montblanc Lavender Purple
- Twsbi Vac700 (M) + Diamine Eau de Nil
WHAT A TERRIBLE LOADOUT. I’m kidding of course, as I have and love 3/5 of these pens in the exact color myself. I also really like three of the inks that you have in there too (Sailor Nano, Purple Heart, and Eau de Nil). I don’t really know what else to say about the loadout, other than that you have really good taste. I have a Kaweco myself (unfortunately not the aluminum version) and I kind of wish I went with the AL-Sport instead of the standard Sport. The Sailor Imperial is a GREAT pen, as is the Vanishing Point. I haven’t spent that much time with my TWSBI Vac700 yet, but so far I’m really liking it.
Thanks for submitting!
If you would like to submit your Weekly Loadout of pens, ink, and paper, please share by clicking here and filling out the form!
- My review of the Pilot Vanishing Point
- My review of the Sailor Professional Gear Imperial Black
- Weekly Loadout with the TWSBI Vac700