If you would like to submit your Weekly Loadout of pens, ink, and paper, please share by clicking here!
Todd of thatonepen.com
@thatonepen on Twitter
Todd’s Description (Left to Right):
- TWSBI Mini with Waterman Florida Blue Ink
- Ti-Click Classic with Pentel Energel Blue
- Waterman Charleston with Waterman Florida Blue
- TWSBI 580 with Iroshizuku Fuyu-Gaki
- Pelikan Souveran 405 with Parker Quink Blue
- Pilot Metropolitan with Parker Quink Blue
- TWSBI Classic with Parker Mysterious Blue
- TWSBI Vac 700 with Iroshizku Kon-Peki
- TWSBI Mini with Waterman Florida Blue is my workhorse pairing.
Least Favorite Combo:
- The jury is still out on the Ti-Click. There’s a bit of wiggle to the refill that may be a deal breaker.
Todd, Great Loadout! I recently purchased a TWSBI Mini myself, and it really is a great workhorse pen. The size is perfect and I love that the cap screws on to post. I never really fell in love with Waterman’s Florida Blue but I’ll have to give it another try. Your Loadout is heavy with blue inks, but there’s nothing wrong with that. It’s always good to have a gel pen or two around as well, I usually have my Rotring RapidPro Ballpoint close by. That Vac 700 looks awesome with the Kon-Peki in it, it’s one of my favorite inks. Good luck with your new site, you’re already off to a great start!
You can find Todd blogging over at That One Pen or on Twitter at @thatonepen. Thanks for sharing!
If you would like to submit your Weekly Loadout of pens, ink, and paper, please share by clicking here and filling out the form!