Hey! Here’s another Weekly Loadout submission, this time from Chris S.
If you would like to submit your Weekly Loadout of pens, ink, and paper, please share by clicking here!
Submission by Chris S.
- Lamy Safari Green : Lamy Turquoise : 1.1 stub nib
- Platignum Studio Lime green : Noodlers Dragons Napalm M nib
- Pelikan 140 : Akkerman South Forest Green O nib
- Pilot 78G Green : Noodler’s X Feather B (stub) nib
- Noodler’s Ahab Orange : Diamine Imperial Purple Flex nib
- Faber Castell Basic Carbon Fibre : Mont Blanc Toffee Brown M nib
- FP Revolution Dilli Blue : Akkerman Deep Sea Blue M nib
- Jinhao 186 Silver hatch : Pilot Apricot Regular nib
- Paper: Pukka Pad 80gm Vellum
- Pelikan 140 – Forest green, so retro!
Least Favorite Combo – Did something just not click? :
- Noodlers ahab, still struggling with scratchy flex nib
Here’s a bunch of nice pens I really don’t have much experience with! I have a ton of Safaris (Apple Green LE included) that I use on a daily basis, and love. There’s no way I could hate on that old Pelikan, it looks great, and I’m a bit jealous of the oblique nib. I haven’t tried a 78G yet, but I hear good things! I totally agree with you on the least favorite Ahab, I finally got mine to write decently, but it was more of a hassle than anything and I can’t say I’m the biggest fan. I like your choice in inks, and the different nibs really balance this loadout.
Great pens, thanks for submitting!
If you would like to submit your Weekly Loadout of pens, ink, and paper, please share by clicking here and filling out the form!