- Karas Kustoms Ink – Kaweco Green Ink – Hero 9018 Fude Nib
- Lamy 2000 Stainless – J. Herbin Orange Indien – B Nib
- Pelikan M805 Stresemann – Sailor Miruai Ink – B Nib
- Pilot Custom 823 – Iroshizuku Momiji – Architect Point
- TWSBI 580AL – Noodler’s Bad Blue Heron – M Nib
- Pilot Vanishing Point – J. Herbin Bleu Pervenche – M Nib
Notes: It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these and there are a lot of new things here. Also a few things I’ve had for a while but haven’t gotten around to reviewing yet. I just figured out that the Hero 9018 fude nib fits into the Karas Kustoms Ink and I’m having a lot of fun with that. I recently picked up the Lamy 2000 and the Pelikan M805 so those two are being put through their paces for official reviews – expect those soon! The Pilot 823 is almost always inked up, the architect point is so fun to use. I haven’t emptied out the 580AL in a while, no problems with the ink and no visible staining, which is nice. I’m not huge on this pen, but somehow it’s managed to stick around. I filled the Vanishing Point with the JH ink to do a review, it’s just about empty so it will be back in storage soon.
In the mean time, if you need a fountain pen picture fix, check out my Instagram.
One thought on “Fountain Pen Loadout – March 2015”
I somehow got out of the house without a single fountain pen today due to some schedule compression in the morning…This post makes me feel very naked.