If you would like to submit your Weekly Loadout of pens, ink, and paper, please share by clicking here!
Alia’s Description (Top to Bottom):
- Pilot Vanishing Point Raden Medium Nib, Pilot Iroshizuku yama-budo ink
- Levenger True Writer with Stub Nib, Private Reserve Electric DC Blue ink
- Waterman Paris Fine Nib, J. Herbin Rouge Hematite ink
- Pelikan M205 Duo Double Broad Nib, yellow highlighter ink
- TWSBI Diamond Mini Medium Nib, Pilot Iroshizuku kon-peki ink.
The Vanishing Point with the yama-budo ink is my go to combo. I love the smoothness of the pen and the color of the ink pops for me.
Least Favorite Combo:
I really love the J. Herbin Rouge Hematite, but I want to get it into a pen with a fatter nib (right now I’m working on one sample, my bottle is in the mail).
Awesome submission! I really like those raden VPs, I just don’t think it suits me so well. I also need to get some kon-peki into my TWSBI mini, it looks so nice sloshing around in there. Thanks again for submitting, great stuff!
Thanks for sharing!
If you would like to submit your Weekly Loadout of pens, ink, and paper, please share by clicking here and filling out the form!
3 thoughts on “Weekly Loadout Submission – Alia L.”
ED! I Love Alia’s posting! Showing the ink beside the pen is a fabulous idea! Please send her 1000 Brownie Points for Logic.
Done and done. Virtual brownie points have been sent.