If you would like to submit your Weekly Loadout of pens, ink, and paper, please share by clicking here!
Hans’ Description (Left to Right):
- Lamy 2000 (F) filled with Iroshizuku Take-Sumi
- Platinum Preppy (F) filled with J. Herbin Rouge Hematite
- Lamy Vista (1.1 nib) filled with Noodler’s Red Black
- Pilot Custom Heritage 92 (F) filled with Iroshizuku Kon-Peki
- Pentel Kerry pencil red-white-blue edition (0.5 lead)
- Platinum Preppy highlighter (yellow)
- Montblanc Meisterstuck ballpoint (F) black refill
- Palomino Blackwing 602 pencil
- Tombow Mono Zero eraser (the rectangular shaped one)
- Tombow Mono One eraser
- Nomadic PE-06 case in yellow/orange
- Homemade/prototype copper pencil case for the Palomino
I pretty much stick you fountain pens whenever I can, using the ballpoint only when it seems I have to. I use the Kerry when drawing-up plans (and I know there will be a lot of erasing), and the Palomino is my go-to tool for crossword puzzles.
I always carry a Preppy loaded with Rouge Hematite – that would be my favorite combo.
Least Favorite Combo:
This is my first time using Take-Sumi – it seems fine but I’m not a big fan of black inks. It works well with the 2000 though and I don’t like to put anything in that pen unless it will be easy to clean.
Nice Loadout you have here! You have everything covered, from different nib sizes to ballpoints. It’s important because fountain pens can’t always do the job. Thank you for submitting!
Thanks for sharing!
If you would like to submit your Weekly Loadout of pens, ink, and paper, please share by clicking here and filling out the form!