If you would like to submit your Weekly Loadout of pens, ink, and paper, please share by clicking here!
Bob’s Description (Top to Bottom):
- Nussbaum Carmel – Diamine Amazing Amethyst
- Edison 76 – Noodlers Zhivago
- Bexley Corona – Noodlers Eel Blue
- Nakaya Long – Iroshziuku Asa-Gao
- Platignum Green Apple – Diamine Ancient Copper
- Kaweco Sport Push button – D2 Blue Black refill
- Mini Sharpie – Indigo black with a wet broad width felt nib
Bob’s Favorite Combo:
I am loving that Nussbaum.
Bob’s Least Favorite Combo:
The Zhivago is just a bit too plain for me when so many other colorful combinations exist!
Thank you Bob for submitting! I can start off by saying how jealous I am of that Nakaya. I have my eye on a Piccolo or a Naka-ai though, but yours is still stunning. The Edison is also cool as well, I’ve been wanting a Menlo pump filler for a while now but that 76 is nice! You have a nice well rounded Loadout here – including your two non-fountain pens – which are always necessary. Thanks again for submitting!
If you would like to submit your Weekly Loadout of pens, ink, and paper, please share by clicking here and filling out the form!