Small Idea Journal
- Journal Size – 5.25” x 6.875”
- Grid Size – .125” (.3175 cm) x .125” (.3175 cm)
- Wide (Legal) Ruled Line Spacing
- 100 Sheets / 200 Pages per notebook w/ full bleed DP sheets
- Rugged Wire-O-Binding
- 80 Point Chipboard Stock w/ Black Ink Embossed covers (100% recycled)
- 60 LB Brite White Offset Stock content pages
- Made in the U.S.A.
- $13 from JetPens
This little book has been my go-to spot for doodles and notes. It’s small in size, I love the ruling, and it looks cool. The paper tends to feather a tiny bit with fountain pens, but I don’t mind it. The notebook is sturdy and the wire-o-binding has held up to being thrown in a bag and bounced around.
I’ve gone through three full Doane Flap Jotters, so I figured I’d give this format a try. The paper inside this book isn’t quite as friendly to fountain pens as that in the Flap Jotter, but it’s not bad. If you’ve been looking to try out Doane Paper, definitely consider this capable little notebook.
Thanks to JetPens for sending the book over for review!
Disclaimer: This book was received as a review unit, free of charge. All opinions are my own.
2 thoughts on “Doane Small Idea Journal Review”
Just wanted to say I love the format of your blog and that you offer an email subscription function!
Thank you for reading!