If you would like to submit your Weekly Loadout of pens, ink, and paper, please share by clicking here!
Adam B.’s Loadout
The Desk of Adam
Paper – Rhodia grid 80g/m
From top to bottom;
- Lamy Safari Aquamarine (EF) inked with Sailor Jentle – Sky High
- Lamy Safari White (F) inked with Omas – New Grey
- Kaweco Sport Skyline Grey (M) inked with J. Herbin – Perle Noire
- TWSBI Diamond Mini Classic (EF) inked with Yard-O-Led – Claret
- Pilot Prera Transparent Light Blue (F) inked with Montegrappa – Turquoise
I’ve been loving the Pilot Prera, writes beautifully and the Montegrappa Turquoise is so nice to write with.
Least Favorite Combo
The Kaweco is my most recent addition and it’s taking me a while to adjust to how light it is, so i’m still a little on the fence about that. I love the J. Herbin ink though!
Thanks for submitting and great site! I love my Lamy Safaris and I have several myself. The color scheme you have going there is cool too. I like how the turquoise in the Lamy matches that of the Pilot. Thanks for sharing!
If you would like to submit your Weekly Loadout of pens, ink, and paper, please share by clicking here and filling out the form!