If you would like to submit your Weekly Loadout of pens, ink, and paper, please share by clicking here!
- Pilot Custom 74 EF – Private Reserve Plum
- Pilot 51 – Noodler’s Blue
- Sailor (F) Professional Gear Slim – Private Reserve Electric DC Blue
- Pilot Vanishing Point EF – Noodler’s Black
- TWSBI 580 1.5 stub – Iroshizuku shin-kai
I really love the Sailor with the PR Electric DC blue.
Least Favorite Combo:
The Noodler’s Blue doesn’t seem to flow really well on the Parker 51, but with a more vintage pen I would sort of expect that.
Oh. Man. That is one of the best looking, thrashed Pilot VPs I have ever seen. I should really start carrying mine more so it will look like that. Everyone do yourselves a favor, and click on the picture to make it larger and check out that awesome wear. Great looking loadout, and thanks for submitting!
Thanks for sharing!
If you would like to submit your Weekly Loadout of pens, ink, and paper, please share by clicking here and filling out the form!