If you would like to submit your Weekly Loadout of pens, ink, and paper, please share by clicking here!
Randall’s Description (Left to Right):
- Pilot Cavalier, Pilot F nib, Iroshizuku Take-Sumi
- Pilot Prera, Pilot F nib, Iroshizuku Shin-Kai
- Pilot Prera, Pilot F nib, Iroshizuku Tsuki-Yo
- Platinum Plaisir, Platinum F nib, Iroshizuku Kon-Peki
- Jinhao X750, Knox 1.1 stub nib, Private Reserve Ebony Purple
- TWSBI Mini, TWSBI EF nib, Sailor Kiwa-Guro Nano Black
- TWSBI Mini, TWSBI EF nib, Noodler’s 54th Massachussetts
- Pilot 78G, Pilot F nib, Pilot Namiki Blue cartridge
- Sailor HighAce Neo, Sailor F nib, Sailor Sei-Boku Blue-Black cartridge (EDC pen)
- Kaweco Classic Sport Liquid Ink Pen, M nib, Kaweco Blue-Black cartridge (EDC pen)
Randall, thank you for submitting! There’s some obvious Pilot favoritism going on here with both pens and ink – and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that. They make solid writing instruments and are worthy of having more than one. Lots of fine nibs and dark blue inks – again, nothing wrong with that! You have a nice collection going and it’s cool to see how many different combos there can be of finer nibs and blue inks. To the uninitiated a blue pen is a blue pen, but your January loadout clearly shows that there’s way more to it than just that.
Thanks for sharing!
If you would like to submit your Weekly Loadout of pens, ink, and paper, please share by clicking here and filling out the form!