If you would like to submit your Weekly Loadout of pens, ink, and paper, please share by clicking here!
Mike M.’s Loadout
Mike’s Description (Top to Bottom):
- The Lamy had this Omas ink in it, but I didn’t care for it, and it’s already been switched to Diamine Merlot. (Which I also don’t really care for.)
- The VFM is new to me. I’ve gotten them as starter-pens for some people, but I never had my own. AndersonPens had free shipping for a while, so I got one. I wasn’t sure if I was going to give it away or keep it, so it stayed in the box until I gave in and started using it. That Ebony Brown ink is good stuff.
- The Artista with Cacao du Bresil is fantastic. My wife got both for me for xmas, and this is a great combo.
- Everyone knows about the Metropolitan, but the Mont Blanc Balzac is pretty awesome. It’s super-bright.
- The Franklin-Christoph is filled with one of the best greens that I’ve ever used. It was my xmas card ink, and I just keep using it. I might buy a full bottle of this stuff.
The Artista with the J. Herbin ink is the favorite right now, but that might just be due to it being the newest of the bunch.
Least Favorite Combo:
The Omas ink is weak sauce. I know the pen is a good one, but that ink is seriously lacking.
Nice vibrant loadout! I really need to get my hands on a Lamy Nexx, perhaps in my next order. I just got rid of my FC27, it just wasn’t doing it for me, but that blue with the silver cap looks awesome. Thanks for submitting your loadout!
Thanks for sharing!
You can find Mike blogging over at Inkdependence.com!
If you would like to submit your Weekly Loadout of pens, ink, and paper, please share by clicking here and filling out the form!